Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Dear Santa,

 Dear Santa,


I haven't been the best lately. I have been talking to my friends on the mat  even though I work properly. I don't clean up my room when I am mad. I won't help my mum with chores.


But.. I promise to be kinder even though I am always kind to people and I will improve with my attitude and I will try to stay on good grades.


So please give me presents even if dont give me anything I will improve

                             From Rosina. By the way 

I would like 5 note books, gel pens, highlighters and much more.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rosina. I like the way you have been honest in your letter. It sounds like the items on the list could help your learning so fingers crossed Santa will bring them for you. Maybe Santa would like a link to a website where he can buy these items?

    ReplyDelete